Monday, November 5, 2012

Lions and Pumpkins and Treats...Oh My!

Wow!  It was such a busy October.  Dad's been crazy busy with job interviews and school work.  Mom and I traveled to O'Fallon twice (once just because and once to celebrate Adyn's first birthday).  I went to a USA soccer game with Mom and Dad.  I also went on a field trip with my school friends to the Prairie Park Nature Center and then on a weekend trip with my school friends and their families to the pumpkin patch.  And then, of course, we celebrated Halloween with lots of trick-or-treating - at Gramma and Papa's for practice, at KU with my school friends, and then the real thing.  All in all, I'd say I had a pretty fun month!

Check out some pictures:

My first parade: O'Fallon's Homecoming

 
 USA vs. Guatemala

 Pumpkin picking with my friends

 Happy Birthday, Dear Adyn!

 Thanks for letting me play with some of your presents, Adyn!

 I may look sweet, but I give off a loud ROAR!!

 Trick-or-treating practice

Scrunchy face

 Favorite candy this Halloween: Suckers! 


 We took a ton of photos this October.  Check out more, here

Love,
Elijah

       

No comments:

Post a Comment