Dad was out of town at the beginning of our break to attend a conference in Portland. While he was away, Gramma came to visit, and we worked on packing up our storage areas for our upcoming move. I was a good little helper and enjoyed packing up boxes with books. We also did a little prep for my baby brother, and even managed to fit in some fun here or there. ;)
After Gramma left on Wednesday, we relaxed a bit and had a play date with my friend Will. I was thrilled to have my Dad back in town on Thursday. Since he's been home, we've worked hard to be as productive as possible (when we're not watching basketball - it's March Madness, baby!) and have actually enjoyed the wintry weather that's been thrown our way this weekend.
Enjoy some pics from our time off!
Love,
Elijah
Family pics by Kim Luce. Check out more here: http://www.mediafire.com/?58l6r3xu49bjq
We stopped by Fritz's on the way to taking Daddy to the airport. This is an awesome restaurant where your food is delivered on a tray by a little train. I was in awe!
This was at the end of a very long day of shopping...
We took a break from packing to go to the park. I even convinced Gramma to go down the slide with me!
Filling out our brackets. I joked with Mom that Western Kentucky was going to beat the Jayhawks. Mom told me not to kid about something so serious. ;) She also stopped filling out my bracket with me, so I put stickers on it instead.
A little mid-week snow tease...
No teasing this time...this is the first weekend of spring 2013. I'm loving it!


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment