Sunday, April 21, 2013

Waiting Game....

Well, we're in the final week before I'm scheduled to arrive.  I think Mom assumed I'd be here by now, but I clearly have other plans.  We've had weekly appointments over the last couple of weeks.  Three weeks ago, Mama's belly was measuring two weeks large.  Two weeks ago, Mama's belly was measuring small.  Last week, Mama's belly was measuring just right.  But, with Mom's history of low fluid levels when she had Elijah, and our doctor's commitment to be as thorough as possible with her patients, we went ahead and had a sonogram last Thursday just to make sure everything's A-OK in here.  And...it is!

According to the sonogram, I weigh a little over 8 pounds (give or take a pound...Mom hopes take!), and my due date is actually a couple days later on April 27, rather than the 25th.  My lungs, heart, and kidneys all look very healthy, and I am most definitely a boy.  ;)

So, now it's just a waiting game.  Can't wait to meet you all!

Love,
Baby Jelly Bean

Here we are at 38 weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment