Sunday, January 27, 2013

January in Pictures

Winter Wonderland

 New Year's Day

Elefun!

Riding with Monkey...unfortunately, I can't quite reach the pedals yet, even with the seat at the shortest setting.

 
Train ride to St. Louis with Daddy.  I stayed in O'Fallon with Gramma and Papa for a couple of days while Mama worked and Daddy went to Chicago for a meeting.

 Ice cream is still good in January!  Especially if it's Sylas and Maddy's!

 Family Game Night

 Did I do that?!

 New toy box for all my stuffed animals.  I fit in it too!

 Swinging in January.  Considering there was snow on the ground on January 1, it's been a very mild January.  Bring on more snow!

 Potty Training = lots of rewards!  I'm doing well at home.  Now I just need to get used to the idea of using the potty at school. 

 Inspired by the KU/KState game.  Rock Chalk!
 
 Friends for life.  Sorry I knocked you over with my hug.  I was just so proud of you for getting a spare!

Stylin'

 Mama Sarah's been in and out of the hospital for a couple weeks now.  We think about her often and today we even snuggled up with the blanket she made me when I was a baby.  Love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment