Well, I didn't get to stay the baby of the family for very long. Our baby cousin, Isabelle was born on May 29, which was also Gramma and Papa's wedding anniversary. Baby Belle and I are just five and a half weeks apart. We wanted to make sure that Gramma got to meet her as soon as possible, so we decided to drive to O'Fallon before making our way up to Chicago. This broke up the trip for me as well, which was great since I'm not a fan of the car. Here we are meeting Baby Belle for the first time. As you can see, we have slightly different builds. ;)
Cousins, 5 1/2 weeks apart in age
Big brother and big sister want to make sure they get attention, as well.
Six Weeks Old
While we were having cousin fun, Daddy stayed in Kansas an extra day or two to finish cleaning the house. Papa actually stayed an extra night as well to help with a few things, which we truly appreciated. We passed the time in O'Fallon by hanging out with family, and even took a trip to the St. Louis Zoo with Taylor and Caleb.
A trip to the zoo wouldn't be complete without a ride on the carousel!
When we finally received word that our moving truck would arrive in Evanston, Gramma, Mama, Eli, and I hopped in the van and made our way up north. Meanwhile, Daddy made the longer drive from Lawrence to Evanston on his own. Gramma, Mama, Daddy, and Eli all slept on blow up mattresses the night before the truck arrived, while I snuggled up in the pack n play. We woke up bright and early the next morn and were excited to see the moving truck pull up. Mom and I sat on the sidewalk outside our new house to direct furniture and box traffic. The moving guys were very nice and incredibly efficient. They got all our stuff moved from truck to house in record time! Now it's time to start unpacking!
-JB
It's the Eli Flor Clubhouse. Come inside; it's fun inside!
Click here for some more pictures of our time in O'Fallon.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment