The week before Christmas, I got to spend a ton of one on
one time with my pops, and I loved every minute of it!
Mom was actually out of town over the
weekend so that she could go see Uncle Matt graduate from college (congrats,
Uncle Matt!).
She then had to work
throughout the week while Dad and I had off, so we got to spend even more time
together.
We spent a day working outside
in the yard, drove out in the country with our friend Lane, grilled up yummy
food together, baked some cookies, and just had some quality boy time.
So thankful I have such a great dad,
and glad that he was able to relax with me a bit after enduring such a crazy
semester.
Only one more to
go!
A pic for Mom while she was out of town.
Boys' lunch out!
No comments:
Post a Comment