Joshua learned quickly that we don't mess around when it comes to birthdays. ;) I was SO excited to wake up to streamers on my door and balloons in the hallway. I then went off to school, where I got to celebrate my special day with a birthday poster on our classroom door and cookies that Mom and I made the nigh before. When I got home, I was surprised to find Miss Kim hanging out at the house. She was so sweet to bring me birthday cupcakes that we later devoured! At first I thought Miss Kim had brought me a pile of presents as well, but it turns out the pile was actually from my parents and other family members. ;) That evening, I was thrilled to open presents, play in the sprinkler, and enjoy a delicious coffee cake (per my request) for dessert after dinner.
Presents!
First baseball glove
Opening my new easel
Not sure what I enjoyed more...the presents or the styrofoam!
Nothing beats birthday sprinklers!
No comments:
Post a Comment