With Week 3 (May 5 - 11) being the first week on our own, it's required Elijah and I to do a little brotherly bonding. He is still getting used to having me around, and I am pretty accustomed to being held constantly, so we've both had some adjustments to make this week. Overall, I think we've done well though. Eli still attends Hilltop during the day, so that leaves Mom and I some time to hang out alone. And when Elijah is around, I enjoy spending time outside with him, especially watching him play in his sandbox and at the park. I have a lot to learn from him!
Stats Update: As of May 6, I am 20.75 inches (54%ile), 10 lbs (86%ile), and have a head circumference of 14.75 inches (59%ile). My doctor is especially impressed with my weight! I'm clearly a good eater! Mom says I'm also a good sleeper at night. I still wake several times a night, but it's just to eat and then I go right back to sleep. I don't even cry when it's feeding time. I already have Mom trained to respond to my grunts and groans in the middle of the night. ;) Overall, I'm a pretty happy baby. I love to snuggle up and be warm. Mama definitely refers to me as an "easy baby." She always thought Eli was pretty easy going, but apparently, I'm even more laid back!
-Joshua
No comments:
Post a Comment